Brooklyn Army Terminal offers amenities and features to help businesses of all types thrive. From 24-hour security and outstanding
transportation connections to on-site banking and childcare services, Brooklyn Army Terminal can accommodate your business
24-Hour Access & Security
Security staff oversees access to the complex and monitors the grounds 24 hours a day, seven days a week. What does this
mean for Brooklyn Army Terminal’s tenants?
- Flexible work/production schedules
- No charges for after-hours use of elevators or loading docks
- Employees have round-the-clock right of entry
On-Site Day Care
The BATKids Center was the first daycare center in the City to be established in an industrial facility. The
BATKids Center serves children age two to five. The Center offers:
- Four classrooms
- An outdoor playground
- Meals and snacks throughout the day
- Affordable fees using sliding-scale rate based on each family’s financial profile
York City residents.
Free On-Site Labor Consultation and Placement
including labor placement, financial assistance, incentives, and legal assistance. Take advantage of free services offered
by NYC Department of Small Businesses.
Brooklyn Army Terminal offers its employees convenient amenities:
- On-Site restaurant
- On-Site parking
- Full-service banking
- Nearby retail stores and Bay Ridge dining
- Attractive waterfront location with nearby recreation
Exceptional On-Site Management
are promptly addressed.
Space & Flexibility
feet. Brooklyn Army Terminal provides the flexibility to configure units to meet each tenant’s specific space requirements.